Friday, August 26, 2011

Three Notable Events

So we've had quite the rainfall here in Alaska Juneau. Shoot me now! Like 8 inches in the last 10 days, I'm not sure how I feel about it. I will tell you one thing, it became necessary to purchase rain pants and a new rain jacket. I now wear them both daily, and if it ever stops raining I take them off (in front of my passengers, while I'm driving, of course, haha). 
This was the first notable day that I thought I would catch on video.I later found out that I was in the wrong place.... Just kidding...

I found a bear at the glacier again. I wasn't even going to stay at the parking lot, but when I saw a crowd standing on the side of the road, I knew I had to be a part of it. It was a cool bear, that is for sure.

This was the third notable event this week that I was extremely excited about!!! As you can tell by my voice I am quite thrilled. Its unfortunate that the guests I had with me this day could not quite grasp the importance of the sun that had not shown its face in over a week. Now its Friday night and I am relaxing in my room getting ready for the Saturday through Wednesday stretch. Love y'all!

1 comment:

  1. the commentary cracks me up...you should definitely try out to be a newscaster on a late night, I mean late night weather station. (J/K)Anyway you are the man. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete