Saturday, August 6, 2011

Slow @ Safeway

Well, today was Friday. I must say it is always a good sign when I know what day of the week it is. Usually the days roll together and I lose track... but today I was put on a Wildlife Evening Quest. While my group was out whale watching I took bus 246 to Safeway to enjoy a two hour stage. I was able to call Mom and Dad and also Kelly (she couldn't talk long, her movie came back on TV so she left me).
This is a pretty popular spot for the drivers who have a lot of stage time while their groups are away. There is a lounge area inside plus a good hot food selection, and don't forget the free wi-fi. 

 Finally, this is just a picture from the midnight showing of Harry Potter 7.2.  Angelica had been waiting in line since about 5 o'clock and I joined her and the Guilers at about 7:30 o'clock. It was a great evening and we had a fantastic night!!!

2 comments:

  1. We love the free WI-FI so that we can see how much fun you are having. That is awesome they are letting you park at Safeway. Five years ago that was a major no-no. It is convenient!! Love ya brother!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when you blog too. It is so much fun to hear about your adventures! Love ya, Aunt Lynn

    ReplyDelete