Monday, July 25, 2011

Sweet Vehicle


 Today was my day off. I did a few fun things, but I don't have the correct cable for my camera at hand to upload my whale adventures, but I did see a few other neat things today.
This truck was in the Safeway parking lot. It is a three door just like our old Bubba truck. Too bad we didn't fix ours to look like this, right? Haha.


This sweet little place is located about a half mile away from where I live. This bridge is not built on solid ground, but rather its built straight out from the side of the mountain, and its lined with timber the size of what Dad has sitting up behind the barn. It is a really pretty spot, and it leads to a bunch of different hiking spots, including the climb to the summit of Mount Juneau and the other Mount Robert's. Awesome!!! Can't wait to climb them, but I've heard they are very dangerous hikes, so I think I'll wait till my leg is a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment