Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Slow Day

Today I was stuck with simply transfers in a van that is also known as a Sprinter. It seats 15 including the driver. Basically I took a group out to the glacier then to the Eaglecrest Ski Lodge to do a zip line tour. After I dropped them off I went back to the yard to learn that the helicopter transfer drop-offs I was supposed to do for the rest of the day had all been cancelled, so I went home and did laundry. Nothing special. Enjoyed some fish and chips for dinner and now thinking about going to bed at 8:12 PM. Pathetic, huh?

This is my good friend Angelica Gutierrez! She has been a lot of fun to hang out with and also makes Juneau quite a fun place :) good times.

2 comments:

  1. Slow days can be ok sometimes. Hopefully you are getting your fill of fish n chips. Not the same in the lower 48. I am extremely jealous.

    ReplyDelete