Thursday, July 28, 2011

Birthday Party

Happy birthday Warren!!
Tonight we had Warren's 64th birthday at the Thane Ore House where its an all you can eat halibut, salmon, salad, beans, corn bread, and beef ribs. It was an amazing night and lots of good food. By far the best time I've had with the company so far.
This is inside Thane Ore House with a few of my fellow employees.
We had some intense horse shoe games going on inside. I'm proud to say that I won the match I participated in. My partner was Margerate. Yes, we rock!
This is Margerate. Great friend :)

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you are having a great time Nick! Margarete looks like a nice girl too. Where is she from? Have fun! Aunt Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shala and I totally drove all the way to the thane ore house one night, only to find that they were closed. It was very sad...actually never got a chance to go back. sounds like I should have tried harder...

    PS

    ReplyDelete