Monday, October 3, 2011

Lumber or Plank?

I finally came home from Alaska (what an awesome summer!) and Sunday evening we got together with Mom and Dad and my sister's family for dinner. But before we ate we wanted to explore some new talents in the family. Since Dad has gotten us real familiar with lumber and wood in our lives, we decided to PLANK! Go Kelly...

Taylor seemed to have the real talent in the family. You can see if you look real close at the muscles in his face and neck that he was not comfortable in this position, but he is a definite stud!

Taylor really showed his stuff when he went between these two posts. Paisley wasn't too sure of how to do the whole planking thing, but being in this picture, it is obvious to me that she is just adorable.

Finally, my all time favorite picture, my young niece Berry! First time planker, doesn't she look like she is part of the porch. She is just so stinking cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment